Tuesday, June 29, 2021

To-Do Tuesday 6/29/2021

Happy To-Do Tuesday once again! It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the  To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits

Much of my quilting time last week was spent catching up on my projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (goals #1,4 & 5), but I also found time to keep my other projects moving forward.

To-Do List for 6/22 - 6/28
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block per day   ✔done 
I switched over from the 5" pastel bowties that I shared in last week's post to 4" bowties made with darker purples. 8 blocks done so far. 

2. 
Redwork embroidery--make progress     ✔done
Progress is slow, but I have moved forward from the last photo I shared three weeks ago.

3. Sewcialites QAL--start framing more blocks   ✔done
I have the framing done on three rows of blocks, and there are four rows left to do.

4. Sew Colorful Stars--make 1 purple block     ✔done

5. 30's Kaleidoscope--finish purple blocks      ✔done

6. Positivity QAL--make more blocks      ✔done
A total of thirty blocks are done for my tan and blue version of the Positivity quilt.

Over the next week, I hope to continue to move forward on a few projects, plus start making blocks with a new Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for July. Since we will be celebrating July 4th over the weekend, it also seems like a good time to finish the borders on my red, white & blue Moda Blockheads quilt

To-Do List for 6/29 - 7/5
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day
2. Redwork embroidery--make progress
3. Sewcialites QAL--continue framing blocks
4. Positivity QAL--make last set of blocks for tan/blue version 
5. Homespun--make 2 blocks in new RSC color 
6. Moda Blockheads--add borders

I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.

Julie in GA  

4 comments:

  1. Love the Sew Colorful Stars and the Redwork! Makes me want to embroidery! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is my favorite color, so I love all your projects. Well done on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful projects you have going. Love the purple star! Thanks for linking up with To-Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much accomplished and everything looks beautiful or handsome. The plus blocks are so manly like a rugged/outdoorsy man with denim jeans :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...