Happy To-Do Tuesday once again! It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.
Life seems to be getting busier every week, and it has been harder to get through my to-do lists. I did reach most of my goals last week, and I also accomplished one thing that had been left off of the list.
To-Do List for 6/8 - 6/14
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day ✔done
Nine bowtie blocks finished last week.
2. Sewcialites QAL--make blocks #33, #34 & #35 ✔done
That sewing machine block is so cute! There's only one more block to make for this quilt-along.
3. Redwork embroidery--make progress no progress
4. Sewcialites QAL--cut framing fabric ✔done
5. Scrap Magnet--make two purple blocks ✔done
I will share these blocks on Saturday.
6. Positivity QAL--make eight blocks ✔done
Eight more light blocks finished.
7. Bonus--Make back for Scrappy Trips quilt top. ✔done
I made the quilt backing last week and shipped two quilt tops and backs to Kat for Covered in Love yesterday.
There is a lot going on around our house, but I hope to continue making progress on my current projects. I'm going to leave the numbers of blocks to make variable.
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.
Julie in GA