Tuesday, June 22, 2021

To-Do Tuesday 6/22/2021

Happy To-Do Tuesday once again! It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the  To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits

I made good progress on several projects last week as I holed up in the sewing room while bathroom renovations are happening. There was only one goal on last week's list that didn't get completed. Five out of six is a successful week!

To-Do List for 6/15 - 6/21
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day   ✔done
I have made 40 purple/lavender bowtie blocks already this month, and I used all of the lavender and light to medium purple fabrics I could find. I will need to come up with something else to use as my leader/ender project until the end of June.

2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #36    ✔done
All the blocks are made for this project!

3. 
Sewcialites QAL--start framing more blocks      not done
4. Redwork embroidery--make progress     ✔done
There's not much to show, but I did work on this a couple times last week.
5. 30's Kaleidoscope--make purple blocks   ✔done
I finished half of my purple Kaleidoscope blocks.

6. Positivity QAL--make more blocks           ✔done
This project took up the majority of my time last week. I started by making 20 blocks with scrappy medium grey backgrounds.

I decided that I liked them so much that I don't want to give this quilt away, so I started a second version that is intended to be donated. Six blocks completed so far on Positivity #2.

The next week will find me attempting to finish off my purple June projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, plus moving forward on the Positivity and Sewcialites quilts.

To-Do List for 6/22 - 6/28
1. Bowties 365--come up with a new leader/ender project until the end of June  
2. Redwork embroidery--make progress
3. Sewcialites QAL--start framing more blocks
4. Sew Colorful Stars--make 1 purple block 
5. 30's Kaleidoscope--finish purple blocks
6. Positivity QAL--make more blocks

I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.

Julie in GA  

8 comments:

  1. The scrappy grey backgrounds on your positivity quilt are so pretty, I'd keep it too! Nice purple work, really like the kaleidoscope blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you arranged the bowties blocks on the design wall, like waves.♥
    Positivity quilt #1 is beautiful. Good luck with your goals for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poz blocks! I'm enjoying the process so much that I'm making two as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lavendar and purple bowties are so pretty! Looks like you made progress on everything this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, you are killing it! I love the kaleidoscope blocks!! Seems I've seen something similar somewhere lately? LOL, maybe it's the quilt I just finished that I can see from my couch! Good luck with next week's goals! Thanks for linking up with To-Do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a busy week, well done with all these goals achieved! I love your bow ties' layout. Pretty kaleidoscope blocks too, and all your Pluses are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done well on checking off items for the previous week. Your purple kaleidoscope blocks turned out beautifully. You are going to have some gorgeous RSC projects finished at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bowties are so cute and the Kaleidoscope blocks are beautiful. Love the soothing and sophisticated palette. Of course, you love the green/gray blocks and so much that you decided to keep it. I have felt like that in the past. Thank you, I feel better now. So you are making one to keep and one to donate!!! Of course. I guess that is how Positivity multiplies :-) Thank you, Julie, for participating in the QAL. So happy to have you join in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...