GOALS FOR MAY: I was able to finish 4 of my 5 goals for May, plus one extra project (quilted and bound my flag quilt.)
1. Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color (blue) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 10 blocks done 5/24
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks. Done 5/22
3. Zigzag quilt--machine quilting + binding. Done 5/26
4. Woven baby quilt--machine quilting Done 5/3
5. "Curves & Cornerstones" quilt--begin making the additional 12 blocks needed. haven't touched it
GOALS FOR JUNE:
I have spent a good deal of time going through my UFOs and unquilted tops. It is a large collection, and I am very motivated to finish up some of those projects. I go back to work in six weeks, just after July 4th, and I think I should be able to finish at least a couple of my old projects before then (plus keep up with current BOMs.)
1. Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color (yellow) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.
3. Bind Woven Ribbons quilt.
4. Finish Storm at Sea hanging sleeve, prep for quilt show.
5. Quilt and bind one more top.
See how well other quilters did at reaching their goals this month and what they hope to accomplish in the month ahead at Patchwork Times.
Julie in GA