Tuesday, May 14, 2013

15 Minute Challenge 5/14/13

This is my favorite time of year. The weather is so beautiful, lots of flowers are blooming, and my schedule has lightened up, making it possible for me to get in some serious quilting time. The next couple of months are the best opportunity to finish up some of my old projects (and maybe start something new!)

I have mostly been continuing with my ongoing BOM projects. So far this month I have made 5 Dancing Stars blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Yesterday I started working on this month's blocks for the Scrappy Sampler BOM. Both of these projects are hanging out on my design wall.



I managed to sew for 6 out of the 7 days last week. Pretty good considering I was away from home the first 3 days. I prepared a hand-sewing project to take along and that kept me on track.

May 7th to 13th
Tuesday--nothing
Wednesday--Dancing Stars
Thursday--Dancing Stars
Friday--Irish Chain
Saturday--Irish Chain, Dancing Stars
Sunday--Irish Chain, Dancing Stars, Scrappy Sampler
Monday--Scrappy Sampler

Check out the 15 Minute Challenge posts at Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time for their creativity. 


Julie

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got a lot of things going at the same time. Good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job taking a hand sewing project with you! I never manage to get to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really good week. Your projects are looking good. I really like the dancing stars.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...