It's time once again to share how I did on last Tuesday's to-do list, then figure out what I'd like to get done in the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.
It has been a struggle to get back into my quilting routine again after being out of town for several days. Only two items from last week's list were finished.
To-Do List for 2/21 - 2/27/23
1. Dust Off a Quilt Book--finish quilt top and prep for quilting ✔done
The quilt top is together and has been layered with the batting and backing, all ready for quilting.
2. ABC Table Scraps Challenge and Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make a placemat from pink scraps and featuring something with the letters M and V ✔done
One pink scrappy placemat made and blogged HERE.
3. Stay at Home Round Robin--add flying geese blocks not done
4. Quilt guild BOM--start on border #4 not done
5. Free-Motion Quilting Sampler--begin quilting not done
I'm hoping to be more productive in the week ahead and get through more of the list.
To-Do List for 2/28 - 3/6/23
1. Dust Off a Quilt Book project--begin machine quilting
2. Project Quilting 14.5: Sew Not a Square--make something by Sunday that doesn't have any squares in it and doesn't finish as a square. Here's what I've produced so far.
3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--pull out scraps in March color of the month
4. Stay at Home Round Robin--add flying geese and pinwheel blocks
5. Quilt guild BOM--start on border #4
That's the plan for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
Julie in GA