Tuesday, February 14, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 2/14/2023

Happy Valentine's Day to all of the list makers out there, and to everyone else too!


It's time  to share how I did on last Tuesday's to-do list, then figure out what I'd like to get done in the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.


I finished almost everything from last week's list, and am hoping for another good week ahead.

To-Do List for 2/7 - 2/13/23
1. Storm at Sea Heart--finish quilting, add binding so it can go up before Valentine's Day    ✔done  (shown at the top of this post)
2. Dust Off a Quilt Book--finalize plan and get started   ✔done 
My pattern has been chosen, fabrics are cut, and blocks are being made (but I can't share anything yet)
3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--start Jabberwocky blocks in pink  ✔done
Pieces for 3 pink blocks have been cut out and piecing has begun. One block is nearing completion, and the other two are barely started.

4. Stay at Home Round Robin--add hourglass blocks  ✔done
The SAHRR progress was shared HERE.

5. Clean both machines, oil Singer      ✔done
6. Prep a new hand stitching project for an upcoming trip  not done

There's more going on here this week, so the list is a little shorter.

To-Do List for 2/14 - 2/20/23
1. Dust Off a Quilt Book--continue making blocks
2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--finish Jabberwocky blocks in pink  
3. Stay at Home Round Robin--add flying geese blocks  
4. Prep a new hand stitching project for an upcoming trip

Project Quilting 14.4 "A Novel Project"--make something inspired by a book I've read; must be done by noon on Sunday. I've been hoping to participate in all of the Project Quilting challenges this year, but I have to admit that I am struggling to come up with any ideas for this one. Maybe something will inspire me in the next couple of days.

That's the plan for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

3 comments:

  1. Julie you did have an amazing week and got so much done on your list. Your Storm at Sea Heart and your SAHRR are lovely. Im looking forward to seeing those pink Jabberwocky blocks. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday and Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty darn impressed by your progress on your SAHRR. It is just gorgeous. I especially love how you put the spool block end to end to form a different looking border! Genius! Hope you get an inspiration for Project Quilting. So many possibilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the progress last week. Hopefully this week is shaping up to be the same. Looking forward to seeing what you add to your SAHRR this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...