It's time to share how I did on last Tuesday's to-do list, then figure out what I'd like to get done in the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.
I finished three out of five tasks from last week's list, which feels pretty good because I was home for only three days before going out of town.
To-Do List for 2/14 - 2/20/23
1. Dust Off a Quilt Book--continue making blocks ✔done
I've finished making all of the blocks for this project, but can't show anything yet.
2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--finish Jabberwocky blocks in pink ✔done
These blocks were shared in Saturday's post.
3. Stay at Home Round Robin--add flying geese blocks not done
4. Prep a new hand stitching project for an upcoming trip not done
I pulled out my appliqued hearts blocks instead.
I made a placemat inspired by the novel The Violin Conspiracy by Brendan Slocumb.
I'm returning home today after being away for a long weekend, but I will be jumping right back into my to-do list tomorrow.
To-Do List for 2/21 - 2/27/23
1. Dust Off a Quilt Book--finish quilt top and prep for quilting
I found a great flannel fabric for the backing of this quilt. You can see the fabrics for the quilt top in THIS POST.
2. ABC Table Scraps Challenge and Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make a placemat from pink scraps and featuring something with the letters M and V
3. Stay at Home Round Robin--add flying geese blocks
4. Quilt guild BOM--start on border #4
5. Free-Motion Quilting Sampler--begin quilting
That's the plan for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
Julie in GA
That's a pretty backing for your blog hop project! I'll look forward to seeing what you made for the blog hop!ReplyDelete
Julie you had another great week in spite of being out of town. I love the backing fabric and am looking forward to seeing your hop projects. Good luck on this week's list and thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.ReplyDelete
Looks like it was a good week esp for being gone! (When I'm out of town I generally don't even get to a post!)ReplyDelete
Oh, I love the flannel you found. Can’t wait to see the finished quilt!ReplyDelete