My first week of participating in the To-Do Tuesday linky at Home Sewn by Us was a very successful one. I listed four goals last week and managed to accomplish all four of them. I'd call that a very good beginning!
To-do list for 6/23 - 6/29:
1. Pin baste and begin quilting at least one of two baby quilts ✔one quilt completely finished!
Julie in GA
2. Scrap Snap--make at least 10 black/grey blocks ✔ 24 whole blocks and 12 partial blocks made
3. Scrappy Bear Paw--make pink block ✔ done
4. Orange Peel--finish last pink block ✔ done
I'm having some trouble coming up with a list for the week ahead. There's another baby quilt to layer, quilt and finish. Other than that, the main thing I need to do is some cleaning/organization. The piles have taken over my cutting table!
To-do list for 6/30- 7/6:
1. 2nd baby quilt--layer, quilt and finish
2. Scrap Snap--join blocks into columns
3. Cleaning--clear away at least one pile
That should be plenty to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us.
Julie in GA