Tuesday, June 30, 2020

To-Do Tuesday 6/30/2020

My first week of participating in the To-Do Tuesday linky at Home Sewn by Us was a very successful one. I listed four goals last week and managed to accomplish all four of them. I'd call that a very good beginning!

To-do list for 6/23 - 6/29:
1. Pin baste and begin quilting at least one of two baby quilts one quilt completely finished! 
2. Scrap Snap--make at least 10 black/grey blocks ✔ 24 whole blocks and 12 partial blocks made
3. Scrappy Bear Paw--make pink block   done 
4. Orange Peel--finish last pink block     done 

I'm having some trouble coming up with a list for the week ahead. There's another baby quilt to layer, quilt and finish. Other than that, the main thing I need to do is some cleaning/organization. The piles have taken over my cutting table!

To-do list for 6/30- 7/6:
1. 2nd baby quilt--layer, quilt and finish
2. Scrap Snap--join blocks into columns
3. Cleaning--clear away at least one pile

That should be plenty to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us.


Julie in GA

6 comments:

  1. The pink bear paw block is really fun! Cleaning up piles in the sewing room is always a good goal. I should be doing that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bear paw blocks - for the RSC I am finding it nice to find one block and do repeats of all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning and organizing is enough sometimes! I do that in between almost all of my projects--start out with a "clean slate" and all that. It also can trigger ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scrappy bear paw! Great colors! Thanks for posting about the Scrap snap! It looks like fun even if I'm late to the party! I think I will take a memo from you and work on cleaning up a pile too. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again, Julie! I'm so glad week one was a success for you. I sure do LOVE your bear paw block!! Is that an RSC monthly thing or is it going to be a all pink quilt? I sure can't wait to see where that block goes!! Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goal setting is an art form unto itself. I am still in the process of becoming more aware of how long it actually takes me to do each of the many steps that go into a quilting project from its inception to the final finish. I have learned to pare that weekly To-Do list WAY down in order to have a chance of success! Love your scrappy pink bear paw block, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...