Sunday, February 26, 2023

Stash Report and Stitching Time 2/26/2023

My stash report shows a sizable change to the total amount of fabric added for the year. My recent trip to visit family in Wisconsin included stops at a quilt shop and at JoAnn's, and I bought fabric at both of them.


The fabric at the top is a flannel which will be used to back a baby quilt. The purple batik at center will become the background of my Pickle Dish project, and the circle print at the bottom is an old favorite that I've used on a couple of earlier quilts. It was on sale, and I couldn't resist restocking it in my stash.

My only fabric usage for the week was 1/2 yard for the pink strings placemat shared in yesterday's RSC/ABC Scraps Challenge.

2023 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                     0.5 yards
Used year to date:            15.875 yards
Added last week:                   7.5 yards
Added year to date:               9.5 yards
Net used in 2023            6.375 yards


Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I missed one day again for the second week in a row. I was just too busy enjoying time with the family!

15 Minute Challenge for 2023: 
2/19 - 2/25         6  of 7 days
2023 Total        54 of 56 days

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely take the time to enjoy family, stitching can wait a day or two. Even with the days you've missed you have impressive metrics for 2023.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...