Monday, February 6, 2023

One Monthly Goal: February, 2023

I've been debating over possible choices for my One Monthly Goal (OMG) for February, but realized that there is one obvious choice. I've signed up to participate in my first ever blog hop in early March, so that needs to be my primary goal for this month.


I'm going to be participating in the
"Dust Off a Quilt Book" blog hop hosted by Beaquilter. This will be the 5th year for the hop. I certainly have plenty of old quilt books to choose from, and I've been enjoying paging through them while I try to choose a project. I've narrowed down the prospects, and it's time to make a decision and get started. Here are the fabrics I'm hoping to use.


My goal for February will be to complete my quilt top for the blog hop. Getting it quilted would be a wonderful bonus!


I'm linking up with the One Monthly Goal party at Elm Street Quilts. Check it out to see what many quilters are hoping to accomplish this month!

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...