Sunday, February 5, 2023

Stash Report and Stitching Time 2/5/2023

Anyone who read my most recent To-Do Tuesday post knows that I have a very long list of quilt projects that I'm working through. I made some good progress this week, although none of the projects used a large amount of fabric. Here's a photo of my design wall with most of the week's projects on it.


Shown in this photo are the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR) at top left, a pink placemat for Project Quilting 14.3 (top right,) two pink 16-Patch Stars blocks (bottom left,) and the center of the quilt guild's Block of the Month (bottom right.)


The project not shown in the first photo is the Pickle Dish quilt. I made eight more arcs last week. They don't like to stick to the flannel of the design wall because they have paper on the back, but I got a photo of them laid out flat.

Altogether, those projects combined used a total of 2.625 yards of fabric, all from my stash, and there was no new fabric added!

2023 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                 2.625 yards
Used year to date:            12.875 yards
Added last week:                   0.0 yards
Added year to date:               2.0 yards
Net used in 2023           10.875 yards


Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time. I keep plugging away at my many different projects and am enjoying the variety of challenges that they present. We had a fair amount of rain last week, which made spending the day in my sewing room even more appealing!

15 Minute Challenge for 2023: 
1/29 - 2/4            7 of 7 days
2023 Total        35 of 35 days

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. You have such fun projects in the works and all of them very different. Your stitching metrics look great, 100% on stitching time and nothing in for the year. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are some great projects on your design wall Julie - love the SAHRR and the bright colors of your pickle dish

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice - pickle dish is on my bucket list

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white stars remind me of Pat Sloan's Oh My Stars pattern. Your SAHRR is looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...