Tuesday, January 31, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 1/31/2023

I'm feeling good about continuing with the Tuesday to-do lists. They definitely help keep me on track, especially when I have way too many projects happening like right now. It's time to share how I did on last week's list, then figure out what I'd like to get done this week. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.



I completed four tasks from the last list plus half of one other. I consider that a successful week! 

To-Do List for 1/24 - 1/30/23
1. Rail Fence--finish blue blocks   ✔done 

2. Stay at Home Round Robin--add spool blocks  ✔done 

3. ABC Table Scraps Challenge--make scrappy blue placemat  ✔done 

4. Irish Chain and Log Cabin placemats--finish  ✔done 


5. Quilt guild BOM--add next step    not done

6. Pickle Dish--piece 8 arcs    half done  4 arcs pieced, 8 more started

The list for next week is impossibly long. I definitely have too many projects either in progress or in the planning stages. I consider this a list of options for the next week rather than thinking I'll complete everything on the list.

To-Do List for 1/31 - 2/6/23
1. Project Quilting 14.3: make something including or inspired by the "54-40 or Fight" block by Sunday at noon
2. Stay at Home Round Robin--add star blocks
3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--start one set of pink blocks
4. Ring Around the Stars--add hanging sleeve and label
5. Quilt guild BOM--add next step 
6. Pickle Dish--piece 8 arcs
7. Storm at Sea Heart--prep for quilting
8. Clean and oil both machines--this should be at the top of the list!
9. Dust Off a Quilt Book blog hop--start looking for ideas
10. One Monthly Goal--figure out my goal for February

It's a very lengthy list, but I'm hoping it will motivate me to stay focused. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

5 comments:

  1. I'm liking the purple background for your Pickle Dish. The arcs just glow against it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how TTD keeps us all on track, too! I like your SAHRR--looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie Julie you did amazing on last week’s list with so many goals completed. I’m like you with too many on my list but they are my priority projects so they will stay until they are finished. That way you can just keep advancing the progress on them as you have time. At least that’s my theory. 😉. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Have fun this week with your pretty projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a good week last week. It's not bad to have more on your list than you can get done, hopefully it helps you prioritize which comes first so you can stay on schedule with any due dates. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blues, and your placemats are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...