The Tuesday to-do list worked so well last week that I'm going to give it another try. It's time now to share how I did on that list, then figure out what I'd like to get done this week. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
To-Do Tuesday 1/24/2023
Much to my surprise, I got through all six items on my list, even the two optional ones.
To-Do List for 1/17 - 1/23/2023
1. Ring Around the Stars--finish quilting and add binding by Tuesday, 1/24 at midnight ✔done
My challenge quilt has been finished and photographed. I submitted my entry for the guild challenge yesterday. I'm hoping to share the finished quilt in a blog post later this week.
2. Under the Mistletoe--pull fabrics for Diane Knott workshop on Thursday ✔done
My fabric pull features the colors of a sunrise. The pale yellow underneath will be the background. Since I am not using Christmas colors like the class sample, I will be referring to this one as Pickle Dish, the traditional name for the pattern.
3. Quilt guild BOM--make center block and 1st border by Thursday ✔done
This project is based on a 2020 Quilt Along from the National Quilt Museum (scroll down the page to that name.)
4. Jabberwocky--make 3 blue blocks before Saturday ✔done
6. Project Quilting 14.2--make something pink by noon Sunday ✔done
Working through last week's list was so successful that I'm going to try it again. Here is my new list for the week ahead.
To-Do List for 1/24 - 1/30/23
2. Stay at Home Round Robin--add spool blocks
3. ABC Table Scraps Challenge--make scrappy blue placemat
4. Irish Chain and Log Cabin placemats--finish
5. Quilt guild BOM--add next step if instructions are sent out
6. Pickle Dish--piece 8 arcs
It's a lengthy list, but I'm hoping it will motivate me to stay focused. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
Julie in GA