Tuesday, January 17, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 1/17/2023

It has been many months since I joined the link-up for Tuesday To-Do lists, but I have so much going on this week that a list was necessary. I figured I might as well share it with all of you! The link-up is now hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.


I'm facing some deadlines and really need to get most of the items on my list done sooner rather than later.

To-Do List for 1/17 - 1/23/22
1. Ring Around the Stars--finish quilting and add binding by Tuesday, 1/24 at midnight


2. Under the Mistletoe--pull fabrics for Diane Knott workshop on Thursday

3. Quilt guild BOM--make center block and 1st border before Thursday

4. Jabberwocky--make 3 blue blocks before Saturday


Optional:
5. Stay at Home Round Robin--choose center block
6. Project Quilting 14.2--make something pink by noon Sunday

Now you can see what I meant about the deadlines. It's time for me to step away from the computer and get to work!

I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and maybe post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. That's a very ambitious week. I've gotten to lazy to attempt any challenges and I gave up taking classes a long time ago, since I never seemed to finish any of them. Good luck with your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving the Jabberwocky blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you the Julie Weaver whose pattern is in the new issue of Quilter's World? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got such fun projects in the works. Fingers crossed you make all your deadlines.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...