Monday, May 20, 2013

Design Wall Monday 5/20/13


The center of my Scrappy Sampler BOM is still up on the Design Wall, but a few blocks have been added since last week. Our assignment this month is to make 8 blocks that will finish at 8" each. So far I have finished 6 of them. 



I entered my Blazing Hidden Nine-Patch quilt in the Blogger's Quilt Festival.



It is entry #34 in the wall hanging category which can be found here. Voting for favorites begins on Friday, May 24th. To find links for all the categories, visit Amy's Creative Side.

As usual, I will be linking up to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.  Check out all the great inspiration there. 

Julie

6 comments:

  1. Your BOM is coming along nicely and that Hidden 9-Patch is stunning. I'll check back to vote on the 24th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both wonderful. I love your scrappy sampler. My favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning wall hanging! I like your other quilt too! The colors are perfect for fall? What size is it going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hidden 9 patch is glowing. Love that effect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...