April was a very busy month, with long work hours at the beginning of the month and guests at the end. I was happy that I managed to meet 4 out of 5 of my "Get It Done" goals for April.
1. CLEAN UP SEWING ROOM!!! It is a disaster area, making it very hard for me to get anything done. 4/30--The sewing room is greatly improved. I would like to reorganize some things in there, but it will have to wait.
2. Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 11 blocks done
3. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.
4. Patriotic Sampler--make at least 4 more blocks. None this month.
5. Choose a UFO to work on over the summer break and make a start on it.
After going through all my UFOs for Judy's UFO Parade a couple weeks ago, I realized that the one I most want to work on right now is the oldest. It is my Curves & Cornerstones log cabin variation (also known as "Unteraegeri Adventure".) This UFO goes back to 1996. I still like the pattern and my fabrics, so this is planned to be my main UFO project for the summer.
GOALS FOR MAY:
1. Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color (blue) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.
3. Zigzag quilt--machine quilting + binding.
4. Woven baby quilt--machine quilting
5. "Curves & Cornerstones" quilt--begin making the additional 12 blocks needed.
See how well other quilters did at reaching their goals this month and what they hope to accomplish in May at Patchwork Times.