April was a very busy month, with long work hours at the beginning of the month and guests at the end. I was happy that I managed to meet 4 out of 5 of my "Get It Done" goals for April.
1. CLEAN UP SEWING ROOM!!! It is a disaster area, making it very hard for me to get anything done. 4/30--The sewing room is greatly improved. I would like to reorganize some things in there, but it will have to wait.
2. Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 11 blocks done
3. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.
4. Patriotic Sampler--make at least 4 more blocks. None this month.
5. Choose a UFO to work on over the summer break and make a start on it.
After going through all my UFOs for Judy's UFO Parade a couple weeks ago, I realized that the one I most want to work on right now is the oldest. It is my Curves & Cornerstones log cabin variation (also known as "Unteraegeri Adventure".) This UFO goes back to 1996. I still like the pattern and my fabrics, so this is planned to be my main UFO project for the summer.
GOALS FOR MAY:
1. Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color (blue) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.
3. Zigzag quilt--machine quilting + binding.
4. Woven baby quilt--machine quilting
5. "Curves & Cornerstones" quilt--begin making the additional 12 blocks needed.
See how well other quilters did at reaching their goals this month and what they hope to accomplish in May at Patchwork Times.
Your Curves and Cornerstone quilts is so cool. And it's so pretty! I can't wait to see you work on this. Good luck with your May goals.ReplyDelete