Happy To-Do Tuesday once again! It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.
I wasn't feeling so good about last week's to-do list, mostly because I was having trouble with item #6, but it turned to be better than I thought. I checked off all the items from my list except one. I hope the next week goes just as well.
To-Do List for 6/1 - 6/7
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day ✔done
14 Bowtie blocks done
2. Sewcialites QAL--make blocks #33 and #34. not done
3. Redwork embroidery--make progress ✔done
There hasn't been much change, but a little bit got done.
4. Sewcialites QAL--start framing blocks ✔done
5. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make one set of blocks ✔done
Two Homespun blocks made. I love these blocks!!
6. Positivity QAL--choose fabrics ✔done
Fabrics chosen and eight blocks made.
The focus for the next week will be on making blocks for multiple projects. I would especially like to get caught up again on the Sewcialites blocks.
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.
Julie in GA