Tuesday, June 1, 2021

To-Do Tuesday 6/1/2021

Happy To-Do Tuesday once again!  How in the world did it get to June already?! It's amazing how quickly the days are passing right now!

It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the  To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits


To-Do List for 5/25 - 5/31
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day   ✔done
This photo shows 32 of the 36 red blocks I made in May. You can learn more about the unusual setting for the blocks in my blog post HERE.

2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #33    not done
3. Sew Colorful Stars--make 1 red block   ✔done


4. 
Moda Blockheads--figure out a plan for setting my blocks  ✔done
Not only did I come up with a plan, I got all my blocks joined together into a quilt top. Read more about it HERE. The only question remaining is whether I should add a border or two. The current size is about 48" x 65". 


5. 
Redwork embroidery--make progress    ✔done

Things will be rather unsettled around our house this week because we have a bathroom renovation project starting today. Not only will that mean noise and mess, but we are likely to be gone more often during the day, trying to avoid the noise and mess. I hope to still get in plenty of quilting time, but we shall see how that works out. Fortunately, my sewing room is not right next to the bathroom that is getting redone.

To-Do List for 6/1 - 6/7
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day   
2. Sewcialites QAL--make blocks #33 and #34. 
3. Redwork embroidery--make progress
4. Sewcialites QAL--start framing blocks
5. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make one set of blocks (I have several projects in the works for this; we'll see which one I'm in the mood for.)
6. Positivity QAL--choose fabrics

I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.

Julie in GA  

7 comments:

  1. Loving your bow tie setting..and the varied reds really nice work on all your projects hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all looking great! Nothing like a renovation to just make everything seem....so off! Hope you're still able to plenty done. I tend to hide in my sewing room when things like that are happening...unless it's actually my sewing room (got a new floor in there last year)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Moda top is AWESOME!!! My abbreviated Moda Blockheads is my June UFO project, time to get it quilted! Good luck with your weekly goals. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did well on last week's list. Good luck with this week's list. Hope the bathroom remodel goes smoothly and isn't too much of a disruption.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda like the new layout of your bow tie blocks. But it is the Moda Blockheads Flimsy that just made my head explode - in a good way :-D Very cool indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your block heads top is so amazing - love the two sashing fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...