Saturday, July 3, 2021

Scrappy Rainbow Saturday--Week 27, 2021

It's hard to believe that June is over and we are into the July 4th holiday weekend already. The new month means a new color assignment for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. For July, we will be working with our darker blue scraps.

I have been making two Homespun blocks each month, making a lighter and a darker version of the monthly color. Light blue was our RSC color back in April, so I already have one block in that color. I made a darker blue block this week.

We have the option of also working with dark neutral scraps this month. I might end up making a black and/or brown Homespun block later in July.

Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday.

Julie in GA

6 comments:

  1. Lovely scrappy start to BLUE month, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful block off your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's another gorgeous block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such a great RSC block. I am not sure what color I am going to sew with this month. I already have enough blue blocks for all of my projects. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Cynthia -- that's a great block to make for RSC. You are doing a great job keeping up. I probably won't work on it for a while. (Did I say procrastinate?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty blues in your scrappy block. Enjoy your July sewing time. It is hard to believe we are already halfway through the year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...