I'm a day late, but I haven't forgotten about my Tuesday To-Do List. It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing those goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
To-Do Tuesday (on Wednesday) 7/7/2021
There were 5 out of 6 goals completed last week, including one finished quilt top and starting to join blocks together for another.
To-Do List for 6/29 - 7/5
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day ✔done
2. Redwork embroidery--make progress ✔done
3. Sewcialites QAL--continue framing blocks ✔done
The blocks are all framed and have been joined into rows.
4. Positivity QAL--make last set of blocks for tan/blue version ✔done
The 48 blocks for this quilt are all made and joined together into a top, but I haven't gotten any photos of it yet.
5. Homespun--make 2 blocks in new RSC color ✔done
I made a dark blue block (shared in Saturday's post) and a black block.
6. Moda Blockheads--add borders not done
I'm going with a shorter list for the next week because some of the renovation work on our house is coming to an end and we will be busy cleaning up and getting the place back to normal. I'm sure I will be able to squeeze in some quilting time in between that.
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.
Julie in GA