Monday, July 12, 2021

Design Wall Monday--7/12/2021

My Sunday sewing session included making lots of brown 2" finished size half-square triangles, which then became the latest addition to my collection of Sew Colorful Stars blocks. I have been making one block each month as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. You can see the earlier blocks in THIS POST.


Our assigned RSC color for July is dark blue, with the alternate choice of using dark neutrals (brown, black.) I have started cutting pieces for my dark blue block, and might even get a black one done before the end of the month too.


Linking up with:
Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt


Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

1 comment:

  1. I know a lot of people don't like brown, but I do! I think it adds a lot of warmth to a quilt of any color. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...