Happy To-Do Tuesday once again! It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.
My list for last week was quite short, and I'm happy to have completed everything on it. Besides the items on that list, I also finished three other unplanned tasks:
1. I finally wrote the blog post for my Grassy Creek quilt top and shared it on Monday. There are more photos in the blog post, but I'm so pleased to have this done that I'm sharing the full photo again today.
2. I made Block #21 for the Sewcialites QAL at Fat Quarter Shop.
3. I made 25 Kaleidoscope blocks from 30's fabrics for one of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects. You can see the blocks in Saturday's post.
To-Do List for 3/2 - 3/8:
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day ✔done
I finished 9 green Bowtie blocks last week.
2. Finish secret projects/birthday gifts ✔done
The gifts all got done on time! I made a pair of shorts plus two grocery bags, and you can see them all in Sunday's Stash Report post.
3. Finish tax prep ✔done
It is always a huge relief to have this job finished and delivered.
Today feels like a good time to regroup and reevaluate what I need to be working on this month. For now my list will focus on the ongoing projects that need blocks made, but I would also like to pull out a UFO for finishing.
To-Do List for 3/9 - 3/15:
1. Bowties 365--make 1 bowtie block every day
2. Scrap Magnet--make two blocks in greens
3. Sewcialites QAL--make block #22
4. Glorified 9Patch--prep green blocks
That should all be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week! I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.
Julie in GA