Tuesday, March 2, 2021

To-Do Tuesday 3/2/2021

Happy To-Do Tuesday once again!  It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the  To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits

I didn't do very well with my list from last week, just one item done and progress made on another. However, I did finish the quilting and binding on a different project that wasn't even on the list, so I call that a win! This is my Sister's Choice quilt.

Sister's Choice, 52" x 66"

To-Do List for 2/23 - 3/1:
1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day     ✔done    
I ended up with 36 yellow bowtie blocks for February.

2. Grassy Creek mystery--write blog post   not done
3. Stay-at-Home Round Robin (SAHRR)--plan the next border    not done
4. Finish secret projects/birthday gifts!         progress

I'm keeping the list super short for the next week. I want to stay on track with my daily bowtie blocks, and the secret/gift projects must get finished this week. Besides those, I also need to finish getting our tax info together, plus do some cleaning up in the sewing room.

1. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block every day    
2. Finish secret projects/birthday gifts!   

That should all be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week!  I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. ooooh I love your Sister's Choice quilt! It's spectacular! Have a safe and happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love your Sister's Choice, besides loving that block, you hit it out of the park! Good luck with this week's list! Thanks for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sister's Choice quilt turned out beautiful! You should link this up with the TGIFF Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday linky party today. I'm hosting this week, so consider yourself personally invited! ;-). I love your sunny bow tie blocks, too. https://www.rebeccagracequilting.com/2021/03/party-at-my-house-yall-cmon-and-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for the finish! Your Sister's Choice quilt turned out beautifully. Hope you've made good progress on your gift sewing. I should really start getting my tax stuff together too. The SIT will be home next weekend, so it would be good to get her taxes done then as that may be the last time she'll be home before tax day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...