Tuesday, March 16, 2021

To-Do Tuesday 3/16/2021

Happy To-Do Tuesday once again!  It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the  To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits

I got through my whole list last week, then pulled out a very old kit to start as a new project on Sunday. That quilt will be my primary focus for the week ahead.
 
To-Do List for 3/9 - 3/15:
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day   
✔done 

2. Scrap Magnet--make two blocks in greens       ✔done 

3. Sewcialites QAL--make block #22      
✔done 

4. Glorified 9Patch--prep green blocks    ✔4 green blocks done 

To-Do List for 3/16 - 3/22:
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #23
3. Beveled Blocks--finish cutting parts, make blocks

Beveled Blocks is the old kit that I pulled out over the weekend. You can read more about it in yesterday's post. I'm adding fabrics from my stash to the kit for more variety. That has added time to the cutting process, but will make for a more interesting quilt. My goal for the next week is to finish the cutting and to piece most of the blocks for this quilt. I need a total of 30 blocks for my planned quilt size. Here's what is done so far. 


That should all be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week!  I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.

Julie in GA  

9 comments:

  1. WOW on those beveled blocks. They just want to jump in that quilt. It has so much beautiful motion. I keep looking around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Bowties 365 project is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it feel a little like you're time traveling when you pull out an old project again? Love your beveled blocks. And your Glorified 9 Patch, AND your bow ties... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for pulling out an old project and making progress. Bow ties are such a fun block to make -- I used to make them by the dozens...or so it seemed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your green blocks, and that pink Sewcialites block is so pretty! The kit quilt has a neat design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! you get an A++ for getting things done!! Love those bow ties especially
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your curves are amazing. You finished some great blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like all of your projects! You have really done well this year and especially last year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done well at keeping up with your to do list. Lots of green stitching. The pink Sewcialites block is so pretty. Good luck with this week's list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...