Tuesday, March 23, 2021

To-Do Tuesday 3/23/2021

Happy To-Do Tuesday once again!  It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the  To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits

Last week's quilting time was focused on the Beveled Blocks quilt. Not only did I get all the blocks made, I got the top put together and started piecing the back. 

To-Do List for 3/16 - 3/22:
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day  
 ✔done 
Twelve Bowtie blocks done this week. That brings me up to 30 so far this month.

2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #23       ✔done 

3. Beveled Blocks--finish cutting parts, make blocks   ✔done 
This photo shows 30 finished blocks before they were joined together into a top.



For the week ahead, I'm planning to finish the backing for the Beveled Blocks quilt and make a few blocks for ongoing projects. I might try to find another old project to pull out and work on too.

To-Do List for 3/23 - 3/29:
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #24
3. Beveled Blocks--finish piecing back
4. Sew Colorful Stars--make 1 green block
5. Orphan Adoptions--pick winners, pack and ship giveaways

For anyone who hasn't heard, the Orphan Adoption event is sponsored twice a year by Cynthia at Quilting is more fun than Housework. I have two orphans available to give away. You can see them HERE and HERE. I'm going to extend my deadline for entries to tomorrow morning (Wednesday, 3/24) at 7 a.m. Leave a comment on either or both posts if you would like to win.

That should all be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week!  I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.

Julie in GA  

3 comments:

  1. Your bowties are so cute, and the beveled blocks make such an attractive quilt. Good luck with your goals this week - looks like you've got them all lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great. Beveled is stunning, it looks 3D! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been moving along on all your projects this year. Hope this week was full of the same progress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...