Monday, March 22, 2021

Design Wall Monday 3/22/2021

Last week was a whirlwind of piecing blocks for the Beveled Blocks quilt, and I was able to complete the top on Saturday. You can see the blocks in yesterday's post, and I hope to share photos of the finished top later this week if the weather cooperates.

I ended up with five extra blocks that didn't make it into the top. Four have been joined together to become the center of the quilt backing. The majority of the back will be the olive paisley print shown at the top and bottom.


All of the pieces have been cut for the back, and I hope to get it put together in the next couple of days.

If anyone is interested, I have two giveaways posted as part of the Spring 2020 Quilty Orphan Adoption Event  hosted by Cynthia at Quilting is more fun than Housework. You can read more about them HERE and HERE. I'm accepting entries until Tuesday at noon.

Linking up with:
Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA  

4 comments:

  1. That back is pretty quilty in itself! Great job getting your top all pieced together and getting a back pieced together to match!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty back!!! And a great use of the extras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I really like the back of this quilt - I'd say it has two "fronts". Thanks for linking with Design Wall Monday, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to use up the left overs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...