Saturday, March 6, 2021

Scrappy Rainbow Saturday--Week 10, 2021

It has been a busy week, which put me behind on making my first set of green blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Today I managed to finish my 25 green Kaleidoscope blocks made with 30's reproductions.

30's Kaleidoscopes, 6" blocks (finished size)

I'm going to try to finish cutting the 3.5" strips from the 30's colors that haven't been used yet in the RSC. Besides green, we have already used pink and yellow. I have already cut strips from all of my red and orange 30's fabrics, and all that's left are the blues and purple/lavenders, plus a few multicolor prints.

Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday.

Julie in GA

15 comments:

  1. That is a lot of beautiful and pretty pieced green blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Beautiful quilt....love all the pretty
    colors in it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's some collection of GREEN 30's prints you've got there!! Pretty blocks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are going to be all set on pinwheel fabrics for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lot of beautiful greens, you are well prepared for pinwheel blocks with all the extra colours cut and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty greens, and such nice blocks! What a good idea to cut strips ahead for the next colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made really good progress this week on those blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished mocking up my version of this pattern in EQ8, now to start cutting the blocks. Lovely greens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the soft greens of your blocks. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blocks! Even though you had a busy week you still finished a lot. I look forward to seeing these blocks all together. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great finish! I am sure your happy to have that top done. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are pretty greens you've used for the kaleidoscope blocks! I'll enjoy seeing this quilt come together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty greens in your blocks! They will look wonderful together in your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some very pretty greens, it's all looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the greens! And impressed that you finished 24 blocks in a day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...