Tuesday, March 8, 2022

To-Do Tuesday 3/8/2022

Good morning and welcome to another To-Do Tuesday! It's time to review how I did on my previous list, then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.


Last week was not a good one for getting through my list, with too many other things going on that kept me from quilting. 

To-Do List for 3/1/22 - 3/7/22
1. Fishies baby quilt--begin quilting   not done
Nothing has been done on this quilt since the layers were pin basted for quilting.
2. Hearts Applique--prep yellow/gold blocks   ✔done
I don't have any blocks finished, but I've prepped several and gotten one partially stitched.

3. Rail Fence--begin making yellow/gold blocks   not done
4. Feathered Star SAHRR--continue making Shoo Fly blocks  not done/change of plans
I've decided to leave the Shoo Fly blocks off my Feathered Star quilt, so in a way, this step has been done.
5. One Monthly Goal--choose a project for March   ✔done
My One Monthly Goal for March was decided, and I blogged about it HERE.

My last couple of to-do lists included mentions of a secret project, which I can finally share with you. This is Interwoven, which I made as a gift for my husband's birthday. The colors were chosen to work with a recently renovated black-and-white bathroom.

Interwoven, 22" square

My quilting plans for the upcoming week are focused on my projects for the  Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
 
To-Do List for 3/8/22 - 3/14/22
1. Charm Baskets--begin making yellow/gold blocks
2. Hearts Applique--stitch at least two yellow/gold blocks 
3. Rail Fence--cut yellow/gold pieces


I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic pattern for your husband's birthday quilt! Is it a Lo and Behold pattern? Will it hang on the bathroom wall? I want to make one for my husband!
    Thank you for linking with To Do tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interwoven is great--kind of mesmerizing! Good luck on your to-do's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interwoven is a great guy quilt! It is just awesome. Good job on setting your OMG goal. You've got some great projects going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Mr. Costumes! He's a lucky guy. You made such a lovely gift, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...