Monday, March 7, 2022

One Monthly Goal (OMG)--March 2022

It's time for me to get back to choosing a One Monthly Goal and linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts. It took me a few days to decide on my choice for March, but eventually I figured it out.


My Boston Fiesta quilt was started in 2005. I bought the fabrics for this quilt while I was working in Boston for several weeks. I figured out a plan for the design, but didn't get very far on the piecing at that time. The quilt top wasn't finished until ten years later, in 2015.


Boston Fiesta quilt top, 60" x 74"

These photos show the completed quilt top and backing for it before quilting. The quilting was finished a few years ago, but I never got around to adding the binding.


Boston Fiesta backing

My One Monthly Goal for March is to add the binding to this quilt, plus a hanging sleeve and label. There is a local quilt show this summer, and the entry deadline is March 25th. That will help motivate me to get this quilt finished!

You can see what other quilters are hoping to get done this month at the One Monthly Goal link-up at Elm Street Quilts. I'm also linking up with Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt and Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.


Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 


2 comments:

  1. Best wishes!!! You're almost there!!! Your quilt show is a great motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Boston Fiesta quilt is so cool, Julie! Good luck meeting that deadline!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...