Tuesday, March 29, 2022

To-Do Tuesday 3/29/2022

Good morning and welcome to another To-Do Tuesday! It's time to review how I did on my previous list, then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.


My last Tuesday To-Do List went very well, with all five goals completed. I would love to have another successful week like that!

To-Do List for 3/22/22 - 3/28/22
1. Boston Fiesta--finish basting binding    ✔done
The Boston Fiesta binding is basted to the back of the quilt, which made it possible to finish task #2.

2. Quilt show--take photos, submit entries by Friday   ✔done
I submitted entry forms and photos for three different quilts, including Boston Fiesta, to an upcoming local quilt show.
3. Hearts Applique--stitch at least two yellow/gold blocks  ✔done
I have completed six yellow or gold hearts.

4. Rail Fence--make yellow/gold blocks    ✔done
I made 36 Rail Fence blocks, which you can see in THIS POST.
5. Stella Nova kit--more samples             ✔done
My second Stella Nova sample ended up turning into a wonderful little quilt top, which you can see HERE.

The main plan for the next week of quilting time is to finish up my yellow and gold blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, then start working on some pink blocks, our color for April.
 
To-Do List for 3/29 - 4/4/22
1. Rail Fence--cutting for pink blocks
2. Hearts Applique--finish last two yellow/gold blocks
3. Scrappy Heart--make 1 pink block
4. Florida Fishies baby quilt--start quilting


I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

3 comments:

  1. You did so well on your To-Do List. Your yellow hearts are so pretty, and have fun working on pink!
    Thanks for linking up with To Do Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great finish! And good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you've been able to do as well on this week's list. Congrats on all the progress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...