Tuesday, March 1, 2022

To-Do Tuesday 3/1/2022

Good morning and welcome to another To-Do Tuesday! It's time to review how I did on my previous list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.



I had a great week and managed to complete all six tasks on my list!

To-Do List for 2/22/22 - 2/28/22
1. Fishies baby quilt--finish top, prep for quilting    ✔done
The baby quilt top is finished and has been pin basted with batting and backing, ready for quilting. You can see the finished top in THIS POST.

2. Secret project--begin quilting         ✔done
The secret project is quilted, bound and completely finished! I will be able to share it next week.

3. Hearts Applique--finish one red block    ✔done
I finished stitching the last two red blocks left from January.

4. Rail Fence--finish making teal/turquoise blocks for RSC    ✔done
There are 36 Rail Fence blocks completed for the RSC.

5. Feathered Star SAHRR--finish hand stitching applique     ✔done
6. Feathered Star SAHRR--start making Shoo Fly blocks     ✔done
I finished the hand applique on my SAHRR quilt and made five Shoo Fly blocks so far. I'm planning to add spacers of background fabric between the Shoo Fly blocks.

My list for the next week continues some of the same projects, plus I will start working with yellow and gold, our new color assignment for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
 
To-Do List for 3/1/22 - 3/7/22
1. Fishies baby quilt--begin quilting
2. Hearts Applique--prep yellow/gold blocks 
3. Rail Fence--begin making yellow/gold blocks
4. Feathered Star SAHRR--continue making Shoo Fly blocks
5. One Monthly Goal--choose a project for March


I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

5 comments:

  1. Feathered Star SAHRR is awesome! Looking forward to the shoo fly blocks. So cute! Good luck on yellow and gold! That will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SAHRR is looking fantastic. Love the hearts applique, especially that plaid-ish looking one. Your rail fences are very pretty.
    Thank you for linking up with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been enjoying seeing your progress on the SAHRR each week! Looks like you have lots of shoofly blocks to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been very productive! I fell in love with your Rail Fence quilt- those colors are so beautifully put together. I thought of the ocean when I saw them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...