It is time once again for the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. I got a little bit obsessed with one project, but still managed to get through my whole list from last week
To-do list for 8/11 - 8/17:
1. Dresden Stars--continue assembly ✔ done
The center section of the quilt is all quilted and joined together. The next step is to add the borders, then quilt them.
2. Orange Peel--applique 5 more blocks ✔ done (+ 2 extra)
3. RSC Square Dance--make 8 more purple/pink blocks ✔ done
4. Cleaning/organization ✔ done
I sorted through my collection of English Paper Piecing supplies and put away fabrics and scraps from past EPP projects.
The focus for the next week will be the Orange Peel quilt. There are only a few more blocks to make, then I can begin assembly.
To-do list for 8/18 - 8/24:
1. Orange Peels--applique last 4 blocks, begin joining blocks together
2. RSC Square Dance--make 8 more purple/pink blocks
3. Dresden Stars--attach borders and begin quilting them
4. Scrappy Bear's Paw--make 1 purple block
5. Cleaning/organization--start going through UFOs
That should be plenty to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us .
Julie in GA
I like the square dance block - a lot of piecing but a striking lookReplyDelete
I love how your Dresden stars quilt is coming together! The pink and purple in the square dance blocks are a pretty combination, too. Have a great week!ReplyDelete
You manage to get items ticked off your list and still do organization! I always end up “down a rabbit hole “ when I start to clean or reorganize! Good luck with your list!ReplyDelete
I am intrigued with how you quilt the quilt and then add borders. Never seen this technique before. I love the Dresden quilt - your colors really pop! Great job.ReplyDelete
You did really well with last week's list. Hope you've been as successful with this week's list. You've definitively been moving projects along.ReplyDelete