Over the weekend I pulled out all of my Orange Peel blocks and put them up on the design wall together. I did this a couple months ago, but didn't choose fabrics for enough blocks to finish the outer corners. It was time to finalize the arrangement of these blocks and pick the remaining fabrics for them. The finished blocks will measure 3".
After much rearranging to get a good balance of peel colors and trying to keep the lighter background fabrics evenly distributed, I think this is it. I have 19 blocks left to finish--3 yellow, 7 blue, and 9 purple. I'm hoping to complete those by the end of August. In fact, to help motivate me, I'm choosing that as my One Monthly Goal.