Tuesday, May 9, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 5/9/2023

My last Tuesday to-do list was posted three weeks ago, although I would have guessed that it was only two. Time flies! We have been traveling, including going to the big quilt show in Paducah, which is always a treat. Now I just need to get back into the routine here at home. Here are the results from my last to-do list, plus a new list for the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.


I finished three of the items on my last list, plus made progress on the fourth. I've also worked on some other projects during the extra weeks.

To-Do List for 4/18 - 4/24/2023
1. Flannel baby quilt--quilt and finish   ✔done
I finished this baby quilt, but forgot to get a photo before turning it in at our guild meeting.

2. Pretty in Purple--add larger borders to 4-patch side, prep for quilting  ✔done
This quilt is completely finished, and you can read about it and see more photos HERE.

Pretty in Purple, 35" x 47"

3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make a set of purple blocks  ✔done
I finished two sets of blocks for the RSC--Rail Fence and Jabberwocky.

Purple Jabberwocky blocks, pattern in "The Block Book" by Judy Martin

4. Continue working on clearing off cutting table  progress
The cutting table was looking better before our trip, but is back to being a disaster area since.

I've been jotting down possibilities for my next to-do list, but ended up with way too many things to finish in a week. Here is the shorter version.

To-Do List for 5/9 - 5/15/23
1. Ring Around the Stars--add hanging sleeve and label for exhibit
2. Purple placemats--quilt/finish
3. National Quilt Museum BOM--make 1st block
4. Prep for wallet class at quilt guild
5. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--start 1st set of orange blocks


That's will be more than enough to keep me busy for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. Purple is my favorite, so I obviously love that quilt. And I definitely need to go look up that Jabberwocky block; I have that book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Jabberwocky block. It is not one I am familiar with, but it really looks good in the two color shades. Good luck with your list this week--I have pretty much neglected my RSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dual sided quilt turned out beautifully. Hopefully you've already made a dent in this week to do list, how is it that that we are almost to Tuesday again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Pretty in Purple quilt is amazing Julie. Looks like you had a very productive week. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Hope you had another good week this week. I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve been up to. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...