Tuesday, May 16, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 5/16/2023

The past week has included cataract surgery for my guy, plus I have been working several days. All of these things have really cut into my quilting time, and the results on the to-do list reflect that. Here are the results from my last to-do list, plus a new list for the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.


I finished three of the items on my last list, made progress on one more, and didn't touch the other. I'm down to wire on a couple of these now.

To-Do List for 5/9 - 5/15/23
1. Ring Around the Stars--add hanging sleeve and label for exhibit  3/4 done

2. Purple placemats--quilt/finish    ✔done
The two placemats are finished and ready to be donated to Meals on Wheels.


3. National Quilt Museum BOM--make 1st block   ✔done
I had a great time making this block!


4. Prep for wallet class at quilt guild   
not done

5. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--start 1st set of orange blocks  ✔done
I pulled out orange squares and strips for my 16-Patch Stars blocks, but haven't stitched anything yet.

I am keeping the to-do list for the next week very short because I expect to continue working several days in the coming week. The first two items both need to get done today, and after that I can relax a bit more.

To-Do List for 5/16 - 5/22/2023
1. Ring Around the Stars--finish hanging sleeve and label for exhibit
2. Prep for wallet class at quilt guild
3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make 1st set of orange blocks


That will be enough to keep me busy for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. Those placemats are gorgeous! That quilt museum block is really neat. How's your guy doing after cataract surgery - hope he is seeing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your block of the month! The colors are so rich, and the design is really intriguing. Great work on the placemats ... I've been talking with some ladies at my quilt guild about the possibility of our group making placemats for Meals on Wheels - it's such a great way to use quilting to give some love and cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That BOM in oranges is spectacular and so different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie it was a busy week and you still managed to make great progress on your. list. Love the purple placemats and the Quilt Museum block is stunning! Thank you for linking with TDT. Hope this week went as well or better for you and your guy is happy with his sight now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...