Sunday, May 28, 2023

Stash Report & Stitching Time 5/28/2023

It's hard to believe that it is almost the end of May already. This month has absolutely flown by! For me I guess that's mostly because my schedule has been so much busier since I've been working a few days a week. I'm about ready to get back to full-time retirement!

I did manage to get a fair amount of quilting done this week, despite the work schedule. Most of my recent projects were shared in yesterday's post. There was one more addition later yesterday, a placemat that had been pieced many years ago. I found more of the veggie fabric for the back and got it quilted up.


The total yardage used for the week added up to 2.125 yards. That includes all of the projects in yesterday's post, plus the placemat shown above. No new fabric was added to the stash this week.

2023 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                       2.125 yards
Used year to date:                 46.625 yards
Added last week:                         0.0 yards
Added year to date:                49.625 yards
Net stashed in 2023                  3.0 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I've been more deliberate about having projects ready to go when I have some time available, and that has made it possible to get in some stitching time every day this week.

15 Minute Challenge for 2023: 
5/21 - 5/27           7 of 7 days
2023 Total      138 of 147 days

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Yes! This year is going so fast! It seems like school just started and now my grandkids will be out for summer break next week!
    I like your placemat so much! That vegetable fabric is so pretty! And those blocks? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done really well on the stitching front even with the working part time. The placemat turned out cute. You are getting close to break even again on the stash management. Have a great week of stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...