Tuesday, May 23, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 5/23/2023

I'm continuing to squeeze in quilting time between working a few days this week. It's making me really appreciate retirement and the freedom to quilt as much as I wish. Here are the results from my last to-do list, plus a new list for the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.



Having a short list for the past week worked out well, with all three items getting finished.

To-Do List for 5/16 - 5/22/2023
1. Ring Around the Stars--finish hanging sleeve and label for exhibit   ✔done
This has been finished and the quilt delivered to the exhibit location.

2. Prep for wallet class at quilt guild  ✔done
We had a great class on Thursday, and I was able to finish my Diva wallet by the end of the class. I'm planning to make a few more to be sold at the guild's Christmas market.



3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make 1st set of orange blocks  ✔done
I finished two orange 16-Patch Stars blocks, shown here with the purple blocks from April.



Once again, the list is a short one to fit with my busy week. I'm looking forward to a three-day holiday weekend!

To-Do List for 5/23 - 5/29/2023
1. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make orange Jabberwocky blocks
2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--finish orange Rail Fence blocks
3. ABC Table Scraps Challenge--make orange placemat
4. Wash new fabrics

That will be enough to keep me busy for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. I can’t say it often enough! Love those 16 patch star blocks! Good luck on this current week’s list! Enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those star blocks, I make mine wonky. Sure can't go wrong with a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wallet looks great, and so useful! Love the star blocks, too. They're pretty in every color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie it looks like you had a great week earning those check marks in spite of working. I love the wallet and the RSC blocks look stunning together. Hope you had another fun week! Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...