Saturday, April 29, 2023

Purple Coming and Going

I've got plenty of purple projects to share for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, but posting will be more difficult than usual because I'm working with my phone instead of my laptop. Formatting may be tricky today. Wish me luck!

My main purple project for the week was finishing a small reversible quilt that I have named "Pretty in Purple." It has 9-patch and HST blocks on one side, with 4-patch blocks on the other side. The finished size before washing is 36" x 48". This quilt will be one of my contributions to the Hands 2 Help Challenge at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.



For the quilting, I stitched diagonal lines following the seams on the HSTs plus through the 9P blocks.


The other purple project was a set of 40 Rail Fence blocks. Each block will finish at 3".


Be sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday, and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday.


Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. A very fun dual sided quilt. The simple quilting really works. You did well on using up some purple scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 9p design! Great projects. On to orange!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...