Tuesday, April 18, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 4/18/2023

It's time once again to share how I did on last Tuesday's to-do list, then figure out what I'd like to get done in the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.


I didn't finish everything on last week's list, mostly because I became a little bit obsessed with the purple 9-patch quilt. We also spent some time getting our vegetable garden planted, which is always an exciting day!

To-Do List for 4/11 - 4/17/2023
1. Flannel baby quilt--quilt and finish  progress
I didn't get this quilt finished, but the layers have been stitched together around the outside edges and turned. All that's left is to close up the opening, then do some quick quilting.
2. Purple 9-Patches--finish making blocks, decide on setting plan  ✔done
Not only were the blocks finished and a plan figured out, but the quilt top is complete and I know how I want to finish it. You can read more in THIS POST.

3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make another set of purple blocks  not done
4. Continue working on clearing off cutting table    ✔done

My list for the next week looks very much like the previous list. I need to catch up on my RSC projects, plus finish the baby quilt to turn in at our guild meeting on Thursday.

To-Do List for 4/18 - 4/24/2023
1. Flannel baby quilt--quilt and finish
2. Pretty in Purple--add larger borders to 4-patch side, prep for quilting
3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make a set of purple blocks
4. Continue working on clearing off cutting table 

That's the plan for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. I really like the four patch setting! It is lovely! Good work on getting the cutting table cleared off. Mine is a constant work in progress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I love visiting your site to see what lovely projects you are working on and how much progress you make on your list each week. Purple is my favourite colour so its even more fun to enjoy your projects. Your four patch setting is a winner and I hope you managed to finish that sweet baby quilt this week. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purples! I look forward to hearing more about your garden - yes it is exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...