Tuesday, April 4, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 4/4/2023

It's time once again to share how I did on last Tuesday's to-do list, then figure out what I'd like to get done in the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.



Somehow I missed posting my to-do list last week, although there was certainly plenty that needed to be done around here! Here's how I did with that list over the past two weeks.

To-Do List for 3/21 - 3/27/2023
1. Ruler Quilting Challenge--keep up with the lessons   ✔done
I kept up pretty well and ended up with four finished placemats.

2. 
Jabberwocky--make 3 green blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge  ✔done

3. 
Rainbow Scrap Challenge--cut greens for Rail Fence blocks and begin piecing   ✔done

4. 
Pickle Dish--cutting, maybe some piecing?  nothing done

I'm sticking with another short list for the week ahead.

To-Do List for 4/4 - 4/10/2023 
1. Quilt guild BOM--add border #6
2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--pull out purple scraps, make 1 set of blocks
3. Pickle Dish--cutting, maybe some piecing (one of these weeks I'll actually make some progress on this!)

That's the plan for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

5 comments:

  1. Your placemats are beautiful! All your green blocks are so pretty, especially like the Jabberwocky blocks - they look so intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Jabberwocky blocks are really cool. I like those greens. Congrats on all the progress two weeks ago. Good luck with this week's list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green stars are fabulous! Wow! Great job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Julie on moving some projects along. Your Jabberwocky blocks are beautiful and I do like your pretty placemats. I hope you had fun and managed more check marks on this list. 😉 Carol
    QuiltSchmilt@gmail.com
    https://quiltschmilt.ca/2023/04/03/to-do-tuesday-linky-party-14/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love the jabberwocky blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...