Tuesday, March 7, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 3/7/2023

 It's time once again to share how I did on last Tuesday's to-do list, then figure out what I'd like to get done in the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.



I did plenty of quilting last week, but didn't follow my list very well. I was successful on three goals, but didn't make any progress on two projects with deadlines.

To-Do List for 2/28 - 3/6/23
1. Dust Off a Quilt Book project--begin machine quilting   not done
I didn't touch this quilt last week, and the deadline is very close (Friday.)
2. Project Quilting 14.5: Sew Not a Square--make something by Sunday that doesn't have any squares in it and doesn't finish as a square ✔done
I made a fun Migrating Geese placemat. More info in THIS POST.


3. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--pull out scraps in March color of the month  ✔done  
Our color for March is green.
4. Stay at Home Round Robin--add flying geese and pinwheel blocks not done 
This is another project that wasn't touched and has a deadline (next Monday.)
5. Quilt guild BOM--start on border #4  ✔done
Border 4 is almost done. I shared my progress on this quilt in yesterday's post, but I'm going to post the photo again here.


The two deadline projects are at the top of the list and can't be ignored this week!

To-Do List for 3/7 - 3/13/23
1. Dust Off a Quilt Book project--finish quilt & write blog post for Friday
2. Stay at Home Round Robin--add flying geese and pinwheel blocks; link up blog post by Monday  
3. Quilt guild BOM--finish border #4, add border #5
4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--begin green blocks

That's the plan for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for a successful week! I’m looking forward to your blog hop project and your SAHRR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your placemats! Rainbows are always welcoming and seems very unique! Love your border you are putting together. Varying the sizes is a great idea! Good luck this week on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie your placemat is just too much fun. You did have some success on your list and the WIPS are beautiful! I hope you had better luck with the list and you deadlines this week. Im looking forward to seeing those projects done! Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...