Tuesday, March 14, 2023

To-Do Tuesday 3/14/2023

It's time once again to share how I did on last Tuesday's to-do list, then figure out what I'd like to get done in the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.


It was a better week for staying focused, and I managed to complete all of the items on my to-do list. It may have helped that two of those items had deadlines!

To-Do List for 3/7 - 3/13/23
1. Dust Off a Quilt Book project--finish quilt & write blog post for Friday ✔done
The quilting and binding was finished on Around the Twist, my project for the Dust Off a Quilt Book Blog Hop. You can read my post HERE.

2. Stay at Home Round Robin--add flying geese and pinwheel blocks; link up blog post by Monday  ✔done
I finished this quilt top and blogged about it HERE.

3. Quilt guild BOM--finish border #4, add border #5 ✔done
The next two borders on this quilt were completed yesterday. It now measures about 33" square. There are still two more borders to be added next month.


4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--begin green blocks ✔done
Two green 16-Patch Stars blocks done and shared HERE.

I know that this week is going to be a busy one, so I'm trying to keep my list reasonable.

To-Do List for 3/14 - 3/20
1. Project Quilting 14.6: Conquer a Fear--make something by Sunday
2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--cut for green Rail Fence blocks
3. Veteran's quilt--start piecing
One of the quilt guilds I belong to makes quilts for homeless veterans. I've had a kit for one sitting in my sewing room for nearly a month and need to spend some time working on it.

That's the plan for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, I love your SAHRR! I'm off to read your dust off a book post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I loved your SAHRR. It is a beautiful finish. Your Guild quilt is going to be stunning when you get it done. I am very impressed with all the To Do's you finished last week. Hope this week is going as well and thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...