Monday, March 6, 2023

Design Wall Monday 3/6/2023

There are definitely too many projects happening in my sewing room these days. Most of the time I prefer to have a few quilts in the works so that I can choose what to work on each day depending on my mood, but at the moment, it has gotten a little overwhelming.

There were other projects needing to be worked on last week, but this is the one that I wanted to play with. I've been making the next border for our quilt guild's BOM project.


Unfortunately, I have nearly run out of the background fabric for this border. The lower left corner shows a different fabric that will probably be used to finish off all four of the corners. It's a little darker than the other background fabric, but I don't think that will be a problem.

This project is based on a free pattern from the National Quilt Museum (scroll down the page until you get to 2020 Quilt Along.)

Check out what other quilters are working on this week at Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

1 comment:

  1. The darker red looks good with the other background fabric. Enjoy your stitching time this week. Hopefully you are more into the groove this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...