Happy To-Do Tuesday once again! It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
To-Do Tuesday 4/13/2021
I stayed on track for the most part last week, finishing four of my five tasks on the list. I keep avoiding the quilting on my little Around the Twist quilt, but I need to get started soon if it's going to get finished by the end of the month.
To-Do List for 4/6 - 4/121. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day ✔done
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #26 ✔done
3. Scrap Magnet--make two blue blocks ✔four blocks done
4. Around the Twist--figure out a plan for quilting not done
5. 30's Kaleidoscope--choose fabric for corner triangles and start adding them to blocks ✔done
I chose a pale mint green and got the corners stitched to my yellow blocks.
My goal for the next week is to continue with the on-going projects, plus to prep some blocks for one of my rainbow projects.
To-Do List for 4/13 - 4/19
1. GET VACCINATED! We have appointments for our 2nd dose tomorrow!
2. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day
3. Sewcialites QAL--make block #27
4. 30's Kaleidoscope--finish adding corner triangles
5. Glorified 9Patch--prep light blue blocks
6. Around the Twist--figure out a plan for quilting
Julie in GA