Sunday, April 4, 2021

Stitching and DeStashing--Week 14, 2021

After posting unusually large numbers for stash usage a week ago, I'm back to my more usual range this week. Fortunately, there was no new fabric added this week. The fabric used was 1.75 yards on my newest project, the Homespun blocks. I shared this photo plus several others yesterday, but I'm so excited about this quilt that I will post it here again.

Used last week:                              1.75 yards
Used year to date:                       83.875 yards
Added last week:                              0.0 yards
Added year to date:                         24.0 yards
Net used year to date              59.875 yards


Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I spent well over 15 minutes quilting every day last week, especially after I got a little obsessed with making those Homespun blocks. There were a couple of times that dinner was delayed a bit while I finished off another set of blocks.



15 Minute Challenge for 2021: 
3/28 - 4/3                  7 of 7 days
2021 Total              93 of 93 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. congrats on using your fabric, having no additions and doing 100% on your 15 minute challenge. Sounds like a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your successful stitching week. That Homespun block is gorgeous! I can easily see how they could delay dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Homespun blocks are gorgeous! What a fun project. Congrats on all the stitching time. My apologies for not getting a stitching time post up last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been seeing these blocks on IG a lot. I like how yours are turning out. Looks like a perfect block for the RSC next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...