After posting unusually large numbers for stash usage a week ago, I'm back to my more usual range this week. Fortunately, there was no new fabric added this week. The fabric used was 1.75 yards on my newest project, the Homespun blocks. I shared this photo plus several others yesterday, but I'm so excited about this quilt that I will post it here again.
Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I spent well over 15 minutes quilting every day last week, especially after I got a little obsessed with making those Homespun blocks. There were a couple of times that dinner was delayed a bit while I finished off another set of blocks.