Happy To-Do Tuesday once again! It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
To-Do Tuesday 4/6/2021
I managed to complete my whole list from last week, but it was down to the wire. The final item didn't happen until after dinner last night.
To-Do List for 3/30 - 4/51. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day ✔done
Twelve bowties done last week.
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #25 ✔done
3. Beveled Blocks--make binding ✔done
This is the project that didn't get done until last night!
4. 30's Kaleidoscope--make light blue blocks ✔done
Sixteen light blue blocks done.
5. Around the Twist--remove old quilting ✔done
You can still see the creases where the quilting stitching was, but it has all been removed.
The list for next week continues with many of the same projects, plus the return of the monthly Scrap Magnet blocks, a personal favorite!
To-Do List for 4/6 - 4/121. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #26
3. Scrap Magnet--make two blue blocks
4. Around the Twist--figure out a plan for quilting
5. 30's Kaleidoscope--choose fabric for corner triangles and start adding them to blocks
The list doesn't look like much, but I'm sure other things will come up. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.
Julie in GA