Happy To-Do Tuesday once again! It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
To-Do Tuesday 4/27/2021
Life seems to be very busy lately as we have been getting out of the house more. We reach the "fully vaccinated" stage tomorrow (two weeks since our 2nd shot.) It feels good to get closer to normal, but it has definitely cut into my quilting time. I am so thankful that I have this wonderful hobby which helped me stay sane through the past year.
To-Do List for 4/20 - 4/26
1. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day not done
I finished 5 of 7 blocks last week, but I'm still ahead for the month with 33 total so far.
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #28 ✔done
3. Sew Colorful Stars--make 1 light blue block ✔done
4. Alycia's mystery #A12--make 8 red blocks ✔done
Not only did I make the 8 red blocks, but I also finished the 6 remaining blue blocks. All the blocks for this quilt are done!
5. Glorified 9Patch--prep background for light blue blocks ✔done
6. Around the Twist--figure out a plan for quilting not done
It's time to be realistic and cut the list down a bit since I will have less time to spend quilting.
To-Do List for 4/27 - 5/3
3. 30's Kaleidoscopes--make pink and yellow blocks from new fabrics
4. Alycia's mystery #A12--cut setting triangles, start joining together
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.
Julie in GA