Happy To-Do Tuesday once again! It's time to look back at my to-do list from last week, see how I did on accomplishing my goals, then post a new list for the week ahead. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
To-Do Tuesday 4/20/2021
I finished 5 out of 6 items from last week's list. Once again, I did not work on the quilting on my Around the Twist quilt, but I did start one new project, Alycia's latest QOV mystery. I made 18 blocks for that quilt and have 14 more to make. The Around the Twist quilt is my One Monthly Goal for April, and I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever happen.
To-Do List for 4/13 - 4/19
1. GET VACCINATED! ✔DONE!
It's such a relief to be done with that, and we didn't have any bad side effects.
2. Bowties 365--make at least 1 bowtie block every day ✔done
I made 7 bowtie blocks last week, but don't have a photo to share.
3. Sewcialites QAL--make block #27 ✔done
4. Glorified 9Patch--prep light blue blocks ✔done
5. 30's Kaleidoscope--finish adding corner triangles ✔done
Photos shared in Saturday's post.
6. Around the Twist--figure out a plan for quilting not done
I'm keeping the Around the Twist quilt on the list, even though I can't seem to get motivated to work on that project. Maybe this will be the week!
To-Do List for 4/20 - 4/26
3. Sew Colorful Stars--make 1 light blue block
4. Alycia's mystery #A12--make 8 red blocks
5. Glorified 9Patch--prep background for light blue blocks
6. Around the Twist--figure out a plan for quilting
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.
Julie in GA